Saturday, November 19, 2011

I love my best friend -im gay?

I think i'm in love with my best friend, i have dated guys and i dont love them the same way i love her. I love everything about her and cant picture my life withouther, i love when she hugs me and everything. She doesnt know because she is straight, and i cant tell her because i dont wanna lost her for ever and i want her to be happy because i love her so much. I dont know what to do. When the day comes when she gets married to a guy im going to be so heart broken because ive loved her for soo long, and im so depressed and i dont know what to do. =(


could someone give me some good advice id really appriciate it

I love my best friend -im gay?
i think the best thing to do is to confront ur best friend. i mean if shes really ur best friend, then she'll understand u no matter what, and she'll acceptyou for who u are, not for what u choose to be. The longer u keep this inside of u, the harder it will be for u to tell her, and like u said, the day she gets married will be awfully heartbreaking to u. Tell her and see how it goes, she should back u up. Good Luck!
Reply:It sounds like you are gay, with luck you'll meet someone suitable for you soon though, I do think a lot of people fall in love with same-sex friends though and find someone else to return thier feelings. Other then that time will tell


No comments:

Post a Comment