Saturday, November 19, 2011

She's still in love with me but she says she's out of love with me?

she's still in love with me but she says she's out of love with me? help me figure this out





she tell me she still in love with me but she fell out of love..i gets cofused and when i asked she said love is powerfull








her example was since she's still in love she that she well stick by my side 24/7 no matter what, shell do what ever it takes to make me happy


but she fell out of love in her words that she couldnt care less if im around....lol .... now im confused n i told her she has issues





how can u be in love but out of love with someone?

She's still in love with me but she says she's out of love with me?
she loves u but isn't exactly in love with u, time to communicate to see what is wrong, and how u can fix it. if she fell out of love with u, it is only going to be a matter of time till she isn't happy anymore, and wants to move on. sometimes we can feel we don't love someone, because there are some problems we need to work out, if u can get her to communicate and tell u what is wrong u may be able to work on it.
Reply:She still loves you but wants to move on. I suggest you move on and find someone better, they do exist.


No comments:

Post a Comment