Saturday, November 19, 2011

Quick real-love question!?

So I am having quite the problem. I have been with my boyfriend for about 5 months now. The 1st 3 mths were OUT OF THIS WORLD. I am so scraed it was just infatuation. For the 1st 3 months I have never been so happy in my life. He brings out the best in me, I LOVE doing nice things for him, I love living with him, he is caring, genuine, trustworthy, %26amp; VERY attractive. But the problem is I am questioning my love for him CONSTANTLY. This has been going on for the past 2 mths and I dont think that I would be putting up with this anxiety about our relationship if I really didnt love him? I feel like I am analyzing every move he makes and I make myself think that I get annoyed with him. His voice, his actions and his emotions. To this day, I love sharing all my stories with him and enjoy spending nights alone with him. I have never trusted anyone before in my life and finally I trust him which makes me think that I dont care about him. I think before I used to think I loved them cause I didnt trust them and was jealous of them therefore now that I trust him I feel as though I dont love him. How do I know if I love him or not? This is my 1st non-dramatic relationship and I feel secure but I have this nagging doubt in my mind that its not going to work out for whatever reason but I only want him. I dont want anyone else to touch me. Why am I having these thoughts? I want to know that I am going to be with him forever!

Quick real-love question!?
I think you said it yourself, you are analyzing every move, trying to find an answer. Give yourself a break, and just take it day to day. If you love him today, and he treats you well today, and you are happy with him today, don't worry about tomorrow. NOW, if you had been with him three years and had this problem, I would say, well, I think by now you should know if you really love him or not, but 5 months is still early on in a relationship, so just give it some time! Good Luck.
Reply:If you have doubts then some thing is not right. Project your life ahead a year or so, how do you feel when you think about the future with the same person. The longer you are with the same person the herder it gets, you have to learn to over look things. You have been in the relationship for a short time and you have doubts already. You sound like you might be an insecure person, and do not trust yourself. Only you can know what is good for you. Good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment