Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Love...Bestfriend...Help?

Couple years ago my best friend and I were "In Love". Well she lived in Arizona (Currently Still there) and I live in Texas. So the whole being "In Love" thing seemed to fade because of this distance. I guess we both knew in reality, that it wasn't going to work, so we never bothered being in a relationship. Well, I still love this girl and me and her still talk a lot and know pretty much everything about each other. I know she still loves me, and I was wanting to maybe pursue an actual relationship with her.





Well, here is where I run into a problem beside the long distance. She has a little 4 or 5 month year old boy. I love kids, and I love her kid, but I can not financial support both of them =(





I am twenty years old ( Some are probably well, your too young to be thinking about this, well I could care less.) I need some advice to help me work this out and make it possible. I have 2 more years before college is done and will have a great job to support both. IDK if she can wait...

Love...Bestfriend...Help?
*Holds up Stop Sign*





Being in a relationship doesn't mean that you have to financially support her and her son. Contribute when you can, because you DO want to help out, but unless you're living with her, it's not your obligation.





She shouldn't be with somebody so that she can be financially supported.





A single mom can wait for the right guy just as long as a single woman can.





*Hold up Green Light*





Your problem is the distance. So both of you have to decide: Is it worth agreeing to be in a relationship and doing what it takes to make it work now and hoping it does, knowing that the distance issue alone might be enough to kill the relationship. OR. Is it worth it to wait till the distance isn't a problem knowing that means the chance may pass you by and you end up with someone else.





Only the 2 of you can make that decision together, but you'll have to talk about it seriously to decide.





Things that can make "Long Distance" not as hard - im convo's, playing games together online (a way to hang out and have fun), regular monthly visits, remembering to answer messages or acknowledge missed messages, because the other person doesn't know if you're just busy or ignoring them for some reason. Pay attention to the little details.





Good luck
Reply:Look Man i had kinda the same problem kinda its a big kinda but still i felt so much better when i let go of that Girl and just moved on cause i mean you might as well be in the "friend zone" cause i mean obviously she has been with someone in the last 2 years cause she has a baby.





Just let her go short and simple. you two can still be friends but you need to let her go you will feel better.





Cause their are plenty of other fish in the sea and thats forreal


No comments:

Post a Comment