Wednesday, July 14, 2010

In love, Four month break?

I've dated this girl since October of 2006, and we were so in love. I the beginning of the relationship I had to court her and prove to her that I loved her, and around summertime, the tables turned, and she seemed to love me more. We both lost our virginity to each other, and I know she still loves me even though I was a controlling jerk to her for a small portion of the realtionsip. It wasn't that I wanted to ocntrol her, it was just that she stopped having time for me and I would make her feel guilty and she's give up time with her friends and family for me, and fight them just to be with me to prove her love. i didn't mean for all this, but now she broke up with me and says she wants a break for a while, probably about four months until school is out. I want to prove that I can be a better man, and I still love her and I want to prove that she still loves me.





Any ideas?





Also her parents dislike me alot. . .

In love, Four month break?
its really simple just try to do what she wants and maybe what she wants is for the best so just let her go and when she wants to get back w/ u dont be so controling next time!!!~
Reply:ideas.. hmmm.. i guess he knows everything, like you said, he realizes he has to prove that he could be a better man.. so.. he has to go ahead with what he has planned..


No comments:

Post a Comment