Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I love my bestfriend, but dont know what to do or how she feels?

Okay so, i am a teenage guy who is in love with his best friend(girl). we talk all the time and i liked her ever since i met her. my other best friend who is a guy, went out with her and i was so jealous the whole time they did, and now i am the one who likes her and i love her so much and want to be with her, so i don't know how to tell her this? i don't know how she feels about it either. i mean we always say we love each other and we always flirt but always just laugh about it the next day, and she always says to me that i am cute and perfect and always tells me like flirting comments that she is serious about. but then 5misn later she will be talking about her old boyfriends that she loved and other guys in life, so how do i approach her about this?like this is what im not sure of, the way she talks to me??... "Awe like yesterday .Jim you looked really hot yesterday not even kidding i kinda wanted you." and now she is tellin me how she likes a a kid i know and im really jealous.

I love my bestfriend, but dont know what to do or how she feels?
awww..honey.i have some advice for you.


She really seems to like you as a best friend and sometimes ore than that.


Talk to her about it.Say something like this, "I have something to tell you but I am not sure how you'll react. I really am nervous about this.Do you think you'll handle it?"


and then after she replies " Well, I really like you more than just a best friend.I really am in love with you , (insert her name)."


If she says that she likes you too, then woohoooo 4 u.But if she doesn't then you have to take care of yourself and still try and remain her best friend.


Maybe she's trying to make you jealous by telling you about the rest of the kids...you never know, right??


so give it a go, let your feelings free for her and tell her.





Good Luck !





x


No comments:

Post a Comment