Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I need love advice!!! (please help)?

ok well its a really long story ... well I have this friend and we have been bestfriends for a year or so now . when we first met he told me he liked me a week later . Ever since then we have been going out on and off for a while . then we stopped talking for a couple months and as soon as we started talking again he told me he was still in love with me . We went out on and off for awhile once again . we kept going from bestfriends to bf/gf . then eventually he told me he wasnt in love with me anymore . and he keeps telling me he is in love with this other girl . but he still tells me he loves me and tells me I make him horny .. Im in deep love and I dont know what too do . Can sumone tell me how too fall out of love? Or how too get him too love me like he once did? and I cant stop talking too him . i already told him how i feel but he stil tells me he is not in love with me . IM SO CONFUSED , what can i do??

I need love advice!!! (please help)?
break off all contact with him





you dont need him, he is using youdont let him





there are lots of great guys out there, go get one


No comments:

Post a Comment