Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Does my girlfriend really love me ?

im a bisexual and i have been seeing my girlfriend for 2 and a half months now i lied to her about age i told her i was 2 years youger then her and only the other day i told her i was 4 years younger then her i thought it would be all overafter i told her that. i love her with all of my heart and after i told her that she still wants me and she still loves me our family doesnt know we are lesbians and our some of our friends know but not all of them.


i never knew she loved me that much for me to lie to her and she still loves me. im 13 but i act alot older and dress alot older then my age shes 17 and yet she still loves me do u think she really loves me or shes just saying that she loves me?.


we have been threw alot together and we tell each other everything i love her alot. but does she really love me and do u think she will stay with me until i finish school shes in year 12 im in year 7 she will have to wait 3 years for me do u think she will wait for me if she really loves me ?

Does my girlfriend really love me ?
yea

dental clinic

No comments:

Post a Comment