Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Does being in love make you feel sick or do i love someone else?

Im going out with a guy named Christian. I Love Him more than anything but lately lovein him is making me feel sick. i mean not phsycally sick but heart sick. i know i like 2 other people- a guy (his enemy) Dylan M (i really dont know why!) and a guy named Denton. is feeling this way normal or is it something else. if its something else what? i really want to know. i know he loves me back but im not sure if i love him anymore. i mean i fell in love with him at first sight back in 6th grade and now im in 12th grade still with him and he still loves me. we havent broken up once. is it normal for me to feel so heartsick over him (he used to love Dylan M more than me and he just moved back and im TERRIFFIED that he'll love him more than me) that i feel deppressed? or is it just that Dylan M moved back? is it something else? if so what? PLEASE help me!!!!! i really want to know if im just crazy or i really do love him. im sooooo confused!

Does being in love make you feel sick or do i love someone else?
then you obviously don't love him because you like other guys and you can be sick over love its called love sick

gumps

No comments:

Post a Comment