Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Does she really n truly love me/in love?

she confessed to be that shes in love with me and told me she loves me


several times...but at times she tells her firends "i love you" and i


know its in a friendly way...because she acts differently with them


than with me...so i kww she has no feelings for them. She has a little


thing for this boy at school...and she said "i love you" but i feel it


was in a friendly way...she cant be in love with him...she only acts


like she likes him. And there's a another boy she has a thing


for and one time i heard she say to him "love ya".


well for me she says she is in love with me and shes not joking...and


i belive her even though she's a little liar...she told me "i love you"


and "i love you too" and ye she acts like she loves me. i believe the


love she has for me is real and for the other 2 boys she just being


friendly what do you think???

Does she really n truly love me/in love?
Fact is that, infatuation normally ends after about 6 months, so how long has it been? If it's been more than 6 months, chances are that she's really in love with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment