Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I want her love & affection in any cost,she is married but her husband is having sugar & i love her 100 in 100

ladys %26amp; gentelmen,


i love someone who is married,i like her very much %26amp; she loves me too,but i want to mekes her feel that i love her from the deeper inner core of my heart.i can do everything for her.i don't want to loose her in any cost.


i don't no wheather she loves me or not but she is very kind %26amp; loving.


everyone loves her attitude.


guys am staying with her brother %26amp; she knows too.


i used to hugh her %26amp; kiss her when she is alone But not infront of her hubby %26amp; she smiles in responce.


now tell me guys is she loves me or not.


if she didn't love me then why she dodn't avoid me?


pls guys help me to sort out this query.


coz i don't want to loose her.

I want her love %26amp; affection in any cost,she is married but her husband is having sugar %26amp; i love her 100 in 100
She is married. Any kind of relationship with her right now would be wrong and decietful on your part. If she wants to persue things with you, then I suggest you wait until she is seperated or divorced.


Think of it this way, if she is willing to cheat on her husband with you, who will she cheat on you with?
Reply:i think she is really loving you





======================================...


If you are single and have the time, please visit my site:


http://www.**************/go3.php


No comments:

Post a Comment