Sunday, August 22, 2010

Falling in Love?

Sometimes I question my ability to love. I've had about six boyfriends and two girlfriends in my day and I've had a number of sexual partners but I only feel that I was "in love" with two men. The first one was my typical "first love." We dated for a year and a half, I lost my virginity to him etc. The relationship fell apart. I don't feel anything for him today honestly past caring for him as a plutonic friend.





My other ex I was so completely in love with. I felt like he was my other half and I would've done anything for him, and I did anything I could for him. He left me for his best friend (which didn't work out). I was devastated but eventually moved on. I still love him, and he's told me he'll always love me but now "isn't our time." And I don't want to re-pursue him anyway, at least not right now.





People always talk about being in love with several different people, having so many people they loved yada yada. I feel like something's off with me sometimes... (cont.)

Falling in Love?
This is deep. and so are you. If you were willing to do anything for them and if you actually did feel the way you did after it all ended, then I can't say if it was really love unless you still care for them today. I believe that if you truly love someone then you always will. If that's not the case, then you were just infatuated with the men they were and might still be.
Reply:I know where your coming from-i just resently lost the love of my life-i thought we were soul mates i still love her very much-but she has moved away-my soul hurts for her. i dont feel like i will ever find another her cause shes the only one i want in my life. people will say move on-but its not that easy.


everyone will tell you it gets better with time-thats not so easy either-i just dont believe you can actually have several soul mates or fall really inlove often-but thats my opinion. I can only tell you to live one day at a time and dont look for love so hard,usually it comes to us when were not looking--best of luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment