Thursday, August 19, 2010

Im in love with someone my best friend is in love with?

ever love someone your bestfriend at one point loved as well? this is such a weird posistion for me , i love him soo much and she tells me all the time how much she loves him to but they are no longer together she once told me how nobody could ever compare to him , she now doesnt say them things about him she moved on , but i really love him and want to be with him , i would forever lose my relationship with my bestfriend if i went on with this , i know he likes me but does he love me i dont know..should i just tell him how i feel regardless of the outcome? i dont know what to do i love my best friend shes like a sister to me i know i sound like a bi*ch i cant control my feelings OMG what do i do ????

Im in love with someone my best friend is in love with?
sucks to be you


No comments:

Post a Comment