Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I love 2 people?

i was in love with 2 people... u might not think its possiable but it is...... well anyway the 1st girl had a totally different life style... (chav) lol we could of never been 2gether.. she was funny, always happy and good looking... but she was like a drug lol couldn't keep away from her! but she didn't love me...


ok girl number 2 she loved me... we had many memorys together... lol she was so nice to me and she was always there 4 me... but every time girl 1 came i went to her and 4 got girl 2.....


i don't no what was wrong with me


but any way lol girl one left me and went of some where


girl 2 stayed


but girl 2 didn't talk to me much and ages went by


i thort she didn't love me any more


but i met this new girl on msn last week and fell in love..


but it was girl 2's best mate


and now


girl 2 say's she loves me


and so dose the new one


but there both best friends


n i didn't no


if u'v known some one a long time!


and u loved them


but they give u there freinds msn


to talk 2

I love 2 people?
You don't truly love either of them.


Love takes time, communication, honesty and a lot of other things. You sound very young-and young people tend to through around the 'L' word a lot.
Reply:Your not in love. You just don't know your emotions that well.


No comments:

Post a Comment