Thursday, August 19, 2010

Okay I love him, but does he love me back?

There is this guy I love, he went to my school and we were dating for a while then he moved so we thought it was best to stop dating.


One day he sent me a message saying "I love you" and I sent back "I love you more" then he sent back "You must love me enough to die because thats how much I love you" but that was 2 months ago.....A couple of weeks later I was looking in my message box and I read that so I thought he still loved me so I put it on my myspace page of what we wrote, I told him look at my myspace after you look this will make scene Its still the same for me if it is to you. then he replied saying, thats nice I hope it is then I sent look at it? and he said yes.





Does that mean he doesnt love me back anymore?





he is so handsome and funny, blond hair and blue eyes(sk8ter)


Im kinda pretty and funny, blond hair, green eyes (a girl lol)

















HELP!

Okay I love him, but does he love me back?
sorry im a bit confused as to what has happened...so you put up that nice message and said 'look at my page i still feel the same way' and he just replied with a 'thats nice i hope it is'?





well you have to remember that emotions get lost in translation over the internet, so it mightnt be how it seems. of course it is possible that he simply doesnt feel the way he used to but considering he was willing to die for you only a couple of months ago i dont know how someones opinion can change that much...





i think you should ask him face to face or over the phone at least because neither of you will be able to hide behind a computer screen.





i seriously hope it all works out for you!! :) xxx

family dentists

No comments:

Post a Comment