Thursday, August 19, 2010

I love this guy rite...nd i mean LOVE and i know he loves me but he left ma asz for sum white bytch,wat 2 do??

i love him and he loves me but he left my asz for sum white bytch [[im not racist, but its da truth]]...should i try 2 get him back or just move on...keep in mind that i love him...and i know for a fact that he loves me too [[and he told me]] should i believe all the bullshit he told me, believe it and just move on, or try 2 get him back without seeming like a desparate *****!!!....damnn... who knew love could be so complicated

I love this guy rite...nd i mean LOVE and i know he loves me but he left ma asz for sum white bytch,wat 2 do??
Move on, he ain't worth your time or trouble. Maybe at one time he might have loved you, but that time has passed since he moved on to some white b.... Cut your losses and find someone better.


No comments:

Post a Comment