Thursday, August 19, 2010

I love him, i hurt him, what do i do?

i broke up with this guy thati love for a guy i like. and i no it was stupid and it ended bad cuz he broek up with me the next day. i only went out with him becuase the guy i love was shy and obvious and predictable. i wanted a guy that would surprize me and was fun to be around and funny and mysterious in a good way. i just wanted some adventure. but then i wasnt happy with the guy whom i chose over hte guy i love cuz he was too of a playar bu tit turne dout i was right becuase he broke up with me the next day. its been a month and a half now and me and the guyi love are trying to work it out but we always argue now and its usually revolves around what i did. what do i do to gain his trust back? becuase he loves me and i love him. we flirt every day and say i love you but there is somthing missing. trust?

I love him, i hurt him, what do i do?
Yes, trust is missing and I really can't say I blame him. You need to let this guy go. Why? Because you are really looking for something different and he will always have a certain lack of trust from now on. Though you love him, you desire more in a permanent relationship. That's okay. And there is someone like that out there some where. Maybe the guy you love will stay in your life as a fabulous best friend. Don't force him to be something he's not (someone that will surprise you, fun to be around, funny and mysterious). It's really alright to want these things. And not all the guys who are like that are players.
Reply:same thing happened to me, except idumped the other guy. um no it wont get better. i realised my mistake and never ever even for a moment let it happen again.


No comments:

Post a Comment