Thursday, August 19, 2010

Love...will it last?

I am so upset right now. I am just thinking about Ryan. They guy that I love so much right now. The reason I am upset is we are not going to the same school next year, and we only get to see each other one month this summer. A different school in a different state, that is. He lives in Cal. and I live in Was. It hurts me so much because not seeing him makes me worried. Worried that he may leave me, just like my last lover. Although he tells me he wont. It just that little doubt in my mind, that saying he will. I love him so much and I have kept my self faithful to him. He has told me many things about his life that he would never tell is family. I am so clingy and he is too. He even calls me up in the midnight just to tell me he loves me. I don't care that he dose that, it makes me fell saver. I love him so much, and he says he loves me more every day. I just pry this will last because I love him so much and I would do anything so that me and him could last forever...forever.

Love...will it last?
Be faithful to him %26amp; also trust him. Just try to communicate as much as possible. Things will go on fine. Don't worry.


No comments:

Post a Comment