Sunday, August 22, 2010

Loving is'nt a fault and it don't happen by seeing any age i love my sir very much and it is not an attraction

loving is'nt a fault and it don't happen by seeing any age i love my sir very much and it is not an attraction


"loving is'nt a fault and it don't happen by seeing any age i love my sir very much and it is not an attraction"


"I love computer sir of our school, he is unmarried and 13-14 years older than me. he don't know my feelings about him.I may leave this school this year.What should i do, will i propose him as it is not just an attraction and i can't live without him,it is impossible for me to forget him." so PLZ take this matter seriously and answer me as i am fully depressed .I am 16 years old girl"

Loving is'nt a fault and it don't happen by seeing any age i love my sir very much and it is not an attraction
Emotions in you are pressurising you for this. Emotions have suppressed logics in it. You, for the timebeing, are not in a position to take realistic view of issue.


Your mad love may mislead you.


Okay you are right - love is not a fault. But love demands that you should see his welfare and happiness. You are 16 years old. Aggresive steps at this age may create nuisance for you and your loved ones.


If you love him sincerely:


(i) pray for his happiness


(ii) pray god for your love


(iii) and defer the matter for at least two years


and be cautious.





In case he loves you, he will definitely encourage you for full concentrastion to studies.





BEST OF LUCK.


No comments:

Post a Comment