Thursday, August 19, 2010

Is true love or puppy love?

I was wondering what is the difference between true love and puppy love... Well i cant really tell because i feel as if i am in love and i really love the relationship but my momma(his mom) and my mom say this is only puppy love but i really dont know the differenence i wish i did but i would do anything for him and he has told me that he would do anything because he doesnt want to loose me. i feel the same about him i dnt want to loose him because he is my best friend. well i am wondering is it puppy love or true love???

Is true love or puppy love?
Nothing is thing like True Love. I just want to say that these all things are only attraction. True Love ,,,, my foot.Our new Genration is just running after love. They donot know that accept love there are many more things in life to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment