Sunday, August 22, 2010

Should I still love him, even though he doesn't love me?

i absolutly love this guy. but the thing is he is in love with other people who I am really good friends with. He talks about them all the time and they say I love you back to each other. My friends say it out of friendship love, but I know he says it out of real love. I know they dont like him like I do and everytime I hear him talk about them or joke around with each other about how much he loves them. It kills me inside, for he doesnt have the same feelings I do for him. I've had these feelings for 11 months and I know he is so in love with them that he'll never see my love and how happy we could be together. So do I just give up and fina a new man? or do I continue to wait to see if anything will ever happen between us?

Should I still love him, even though he doesn't love me?
Well, are you definitly suree he doesnt fancy you? Because I fancied this boy for a year, and we finaly got together, but it didnt last long, and now we dont even speak, so if u want to keep him as a friend maybe you should keep things the way they are, after all youd rather have him as a friend than nothing atall, right?
Reply:Nope, give him the flick move on and then maybe he might be interested in you because you are no longer interested in him.

orthodontists

No comments:

Post a Comment