Sunday, August 22, 2010

Till Love Was Found Poem.?

I thought I was doomed to roam around in aimless desolation, till I found you love.





I thought I'd never reach that sweet soft salvation , till I found you love.





I thought I was going to lose myself in The Reaper's blade alone to die , till I found you love.





I now know you also felt lost in life's labyrinthian ways,


till you found me love.





I now know it was just as hard for you to find your treasured paradise, till you found me love.





I now know you were also afraid to enter fate's last gate alone, till you found me love.





Oh but eventhough Love is such a fickle fascination , and a shattering frustration, it will always sometimes find a way to


lift the doomed sensation.





©


9/4/06

Till Love Was Found Poem.?
NICE


No comments:

Post a Comment