Sunday, August 22, 2010

I love her but she hates love wat do i do?

I love this girl and have been telling her that for the last 8 months, she says she likes me as a friend and as her best friend but she does not love me, not becuz there is something bad about me but becuz she thinks that love is destruction, she feels that everyone who has fallen in love has been destroyed, and therefore she says she never wants to be in a relationship w/ anyone or love anyone ever, i love her truly because no matter what happens i will never leave her, please help me and she hasnt been in any past relationships she has told me that

I love her but she hates love wat do i do?
u know what don't push it if u keep on pushing it u will lose her of becoming Ur girl, even Ur friendship....so give her time u still could be there for her,,,, and concentrate in yourself and she will come around... good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment